History of Baker Tank Co. / Altech
Baker Tank Company has been in continuous operation since 1935 at the Arp, Texas plant facility. Justiss Oil Company purchased Baker Tank Company in 1975 and Altech was added to the Corporation in 1985.
The Baker Tank Company/Altech plant facility occupies a 58 acre site and has a complete engineering and design department. The modern plant facilities consist of over 150,000 square feet of work space.